Sign up today for our 2-year (12 issues) print offer including The Other Office 3 (worth €69.-), including free shipping to any destination within the EU. For locations outside of EU, a shipping surcharge applies.
About The Other Office 3
At its core are around 100 pioneering projects drawn from 86 practices all over the world. Featured offices include ad agencies, media outfits, technology firms and co-workspaces, ranging from compact offices and design hubs to large workplaces.
The Other Office 3 is divided into three chapters, each of which offers insight into the main factors driving contemporary office design: the role of the workplace as a brand asset, the growing concern for employee wellbeing, and the need to create inspiring and energising workspaces.
Projects are presented on four to six pages, including an in-depth description of both concept and design, illustrated by stunning photography. Outlined are the challenges that designers must overcome to be able to realize more efficient, modern and – all importantly – creative work environments. This book focuses on the current trends in office design, developed with a knowledge of what is at the heart of a creative workforce and its day-to-day requirements. The Other Office 3 highlights outstanding projects and inspirational spaces from across the globe.
• This 512-page reference book, the latest in Frame’s workplace design series, offers a global overview of prevailing trends in office design
• It is filled with nearly 100 pioneering office designs, developed by 86 international studios in the past three years
• The book is divided into three chapters, each of which offers insight into the main factors driving contemporary office design
• The book’s chapters are contextualised through a brief introduction that sets the tone of the pages ahead.
• Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text and stunning photography.