Night Fever 3 presents 129 interiors – restaurants, bars and clubs, and hotels – offering a detailed look at the cutting-edge approach of their creators. Presented over 600 pages are a variety of designs from subtle to stunning, monochromatic to vibrant and low-budget to exorbitant.
Today, designers distil a venue’s essence – be it the flavours of its menu or the ambiance of its party scene – and incorporate it in the interior, often working with aspects of its setting to create a certain atmosphere. The selected venues featured in Night Fever 3, which all opened within the past three years, were created by young studios and world-renowned design firms including Alfredo Häberli, Neri&Hu Design and Research Office, Concrete Architectural Associates, Estudio Campana and Wonderwall.
Night Fever 3 is divided into three sections: restaurants (EAT), bars and clubs (DRINK), and hotels (SLEEP). Each article, lavishly illustrated with outstanding photographs, explains how the design concept was developed and executed. Many articles also feature technical information, like floor plans, sections and sketches, which clarify the design process from concept to execution. Also included is an index of studio profiles and contact details of the featured architects, design studios and brand agencies, making this book an indispensable source of both information and inspiration.
- Successor of the highly successful books Night Fever 1 (sold out) and Night Fever 2.
- A huge, 600-page reference book filled with 129 recent and extraordinary hospitality interiors.
- Categorized by type of venue: restaurants (EAT), bars & clubs (DRINK), and hotels (SLEEP).
- Easy to navigate; indexed by name of designer and by name of venue, including all contact details.
- Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text, project credits, floor plans, design sketches, detail drawings, renderings and stunning photography.
- Outstanding graphic design.
- June 2012
- Frame Publishers
- Edited by Marlous van Rossum-Willems, Carmel McNamara and Sarah Martín Pearson
- Graphic design by Mariëlle van Genderen, Cathelijn Kruunenberg and Marieke Vonk
- 600 pages / full colour / hardcover
- 230 x 297 mm
- ISBN 978-90-77174-63-0
- ‘This exploration of the best in hospitality design is an invaluable resource to keep up with the field’s latest trends.’ – Glenn Sestig Architects (Belgium)
- ‘We have received the Night Fever 3 book and we can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity! You guys made us really proud.’ – Jerzy Woźniak, mode:lina architekci (Poland)
- ‘When Frame Publishers presents a new book we're happy 99.9% of the time. And with new volumes from proven series like Night Fever it's a 100% score. This is volume 3 and it's a tasty one. The design is cheerful and the content is fresh; all the must see places to sleep, eat and drink are featured.’ – Mendo
- ‘Many thanks for the Night Fever 3 book, it’s very beautiful. It’s fresh and filled with colours and our project looks great. We are very happy!’ – Maurice Mentjens (the Netherlands)
- ‘Night Fever 3 elaborates on the current trend among designers to capture the venue's very essence and incorporate it in the interior design and juggling with specific elements to create a signature vibe.’ – Superfuture