Readers discover how ateliers and studios respond to the task of integrating brand identity into commercial presentations and spatial scenographies with stimulating atmospheres. The creative process is outlined, as well as the challenges faced by designers and how they were overcome.
The book contains a varied selection of remarkable trade fair stands from all over the world. 100+ cases are presented on two to six pages each with an explanatory text about the concept and design, project credits, photography and detailed construction visuals. Grand Stand 5 is the latest addition to our resoundlingy succesful series, making this the definitive source on trade fair design, and a must-have reference tool for interior designers, architects and branding experts.
- Categorized by theme: apparel, architectural products, consumer products, electronics, interior products, lighting, mobility, services, and shoes & accessories.
- This 408-page reference book is filled with over 100 recent stand designs.
- Low-budget and high-end stands from trade fairs all over the world.
- Successor to the highly successful books Grand Stand 1, Grand Stand 2, Grand Stand 3 and Grand Stand 4.
- Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text, designer profiles, project credits, contact details, detailed construction visuals, and stunning photography.
- Easy to navigate: indexed by name of designer and trade fair.
- The selected stands have been realized by such design firms as Arting, D’art Design Studio, Ippolito Fleitz Group, atelier Markgraph and Liganova.
- The international brands presented in the book include Audi, smart, Mercedes-Benz, Virgin Atlantic, Grundig, Occhio and many more.
- Released November 2015
- Frame Publishers
- Written by Jeanne Tan
- Graphic design by Studio Marielle van Genderen
- 240 x 320 mm
- 408 pages / full colour / hardcover
- ISBN 978-94-91727-55-9